Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dressing Table With Mirror 1930

Change is here!

I have not slept for two days but I did not sleep. Is so much adrenaline. We did it. The new magazine is online . What great people around me. What a privilege it is. But you just get lost in conversation.
I leave the word to my first editorial on the change!

it! Change is here! Change is here. Like where? Right before your eyes, but above all within yourself, between your friends and acquaintances in all your, your, our action. It's time to put in motion. We, together, we will succeed. In fact, we've already done it!

'State' flipping 'a new magazine, born from the passion and perseverance of a group people a little 'crazy' who decided to bet on another way of doing journalism, and another way of thinking and living. "

CONTINUE

0 comments:

Post a Comment