Friday, December 3, 2010

Does Hemiplegic Migraines Qualify For Disability

A explosive mixture!



This morning I read that "sometimes you need to be alone." Or was "sometimes is good"? I do not remember. Statements
both totally unacceptable. The only question I ask myself at this point is: what if the loneliness she did a prerogative of normality?
I find a little cynical and sad reflection on certain aspects. Yet I ask myself questions and doubts. The search for someone who wants to by my side, and we want to stay by my side, you basabile on criteria that limit the selection of extreme (no title) and then perhaps presumptuous? It's all an excuse because then all the way "is just better? Or because it is easier to complain of loneliness rather than a few "bastard that hurts?

Cars limit or external condition?

Perhaps a bit of both '. And after years I am doing the same circumstances, possibly with a small evolution. A cat chasing its tail, a cycle, which requires a resolution alternative point of view that I can not (or do not want?) find.
Five years later, the same attempt. But why should I do? Simulating
interest to know and meet new people. New boys, met with a more "normal" or "real" than an electronic approach.
tempting. Attractive idea, however, altered the premise. "Simulating an interest."
And if there was a genuine interest in that approach, and from it build a new network of knowledge?

Far more fascinating.
The thing that concerns me most, I think it's out of a suffocating stagnation.
Take a breath of pure oxygen, burning and violent, to a life that seems to be staged on a stage, lights in the cold.
a flame, to hear again, the only spectator in the room, the heat necessary to eliminate the distance that separates him from himself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment