And a man said, Speak to us of knowledge.
And he answered saying:
Your heart knows in silence the secrets of the days and nights.
But your ears thirst for the sound to what the heart knows.
Would you say what you've always thought.
Would you like to touch the naked body of your dreams.
And it is good to know: The source
Hidden outpouring of your soul must necessarily flow and murmuring to the sea;
And the treasure of your infinite depths will show in your eyes;
But with the balance going to evaluate this unknown treasure;
And not with probing rod or probe the depths of your knowledge. Since
is a sea boundless and immeasurable.
not say, "I found the truth," but rather, "I found a truth."
not say, "I found the path of the soul", but rather, "I met the soul walking upon my path."
For the soul walks upon all paths.
The soul is not in a straight line, nor cresce come una canna.
L'anima si schiude, come un fiore di loto dagli innumerevoli petali.
- da "Il Profeta" di Khalil Gibran -
0 comments:
Post a Comment