TERRAN ENDS TODAY ITS PUBLICATIONS
Hello! Below you can read the last editorial I wrote for www.terranauta.it , the newspaper's web When I was in the last six years.
Cara / or Terran,
everything flows, the show must go on, everything has a beginning has an end also, and so on.
many clichés how many sentences I could use history to try to express what I'm experiencing.
But I can not. I'd be a coward to take refuge behind words expressed by others. The truth is one and only one. Today ends a wonderful trip. After six years, six years difficult, intense, important, exciting, ending my trip with Terran.
As you may recall, Terran, was founded in 2004 by a publishing project of mine and Francesca Giomo. So we were very young and very inexperienced, but our shortcomings were offset by an enthusiasm and an explosive charge. From the beginning we were surrounded by first-class employees, among which I can not quote the legendary Claudia Bruno who started with us and there has never left. Our
FN was the publisher Publishing, our graphic designer Gianni Grandinetti (thanks Gianluca) and our general cuts.
Since then much water has run under the bridge (cavolo! Another cliche ...), Francesco Giomi, after pioneering the first four years spent together has taken other roads, as well as Gianluca Grandinetti, who was replaced by Luke Asperius (thanks to you Luke!). We changed
publisher, switching to Macro Edizioni, and changed graphics and editorial line. For about three years, we have assumed the present form (albeit with repeated arrangements) to get to be a real landmark in our industry.
But all the roads before o poi, si biforcano e un buon genitore deve saper lasciare andare i propri figli prima che l'amore si trasformi in attaccamento morboso.
Ed ecco che la più dolorosa delle scelte professionali è stata compiuta.
Ho deciso di lasciare la Macro e di prendermi un periodo di pausa per poi cercare di esplorare nuovi sentieri, nuovi progetti. La Macro, a sua volta, ha deciso di puntare le sue energie su un nuovo ambiziosissimo progetto che vedrà presto la luce e in cui confluiranno i contenuti realizzati negli ultimi 18 mesi dalla redazione di Terranauta.
Il nostro giornale chiude quindi qua, ma la sua anima, le sue molteplici facce continueranno a manifestarsi sia dentro la Macro, sia tramite me e il favoloso gruppo di collaboratori che da anni accompanied me on this journey. Cara
/ or Terran, so we are the final farewell.
I know almost no one reads the acknowledgments, but I still want them (in chronological order and not of importance). And so here they are:
Thanks to Roberto and Maria Pia now and always, despite everything.
Thanks to Giancarlo, the source is in a name.
Thanks to Francesco Giomi, extraordinary and exceptional traveling companion teacher.
Thanks to Claudia Bruno, his talent, his madness.
With Alessandro Profili, its passion, its precision. Thanks to Elisa
Cutuli, his teachings, his constant presence, an imposing and silent, its very existence.
Asperius Thanks to Luca, the His fundamental contribution, his professionalism, his friendship. Thanks to George
Gustavo Rosso, his insight, his vision. Thank
Siddhi, thank you thank you thank you.
Thanks to Valerio, a teacher, a friend, an outstanding professional, an example to follow.
Thanks to Ivan, irreverent, poignant, very rewarding.
Thanks to Martina, her confidence, her wit, her talent. With two of Alice
Macro, both sensitive, stimulating, human.
Thanks to Frank and Edward, deep ecology, open-mindedness.
Thanks to Marianna, who guided me in the mysterious depths of the dark forest.
Thanks to Stephen Sebastian, its availability, his kindness, his skill.
Thanks to Maurizio Pallante, Stefano Montanari, Marco Cedolin, Patrizia Gentilini, and all representatives of the Scientific Committee for the work they carry out every day.
Thanks to all the collaborators who have built six years of great journalism. Can not remember them all. In short order, thanks to Laura Bonaventura, Daniel Mazzoli, Gianluca Traini, Livia Bidoli, Lucia Cuffaro, Elisabeth Zoja Zoja Stefano, Andrea Boretti, Daniel Sciarra, Romina Arena, Bertaglia Andrea, Andrea Degl'Innocenti, Nicola Dotti, Giovanni Di Stefano Rachele Malavasi, Miriam Giudici, Virginia Greek, Claudia Pecoraro, Nicola Savio, Paolo Merlini, Andrea Tomassoli, Laura Vella Maria Rosa Greek, Alessandro Rizzo, Laura Pavesi, Andrea Cacia, Guido Dalla Casa, Anna Rita Lord, Daria Casali, Carlo Carlucci, Destrero Simone, Lorenzo Corvino, Azzurra De Paola, Emanuela Graziani, Paolo La Manna, Filippo Schillaci, Dario Lo Scalzo Giorgio Cattaneo, Serena De Santis, Peter Brown, Barbara Molinario etc etc etc.
Thanks to the press offices of WWF, Greenpeace and Legambiente.
Thanks to Alba for having driven in the purest essence of Mother Earth.
Thanks to myself, that I've always believed, however, and despite everything.
And especially thanks to you my / my dear / or Terrana.
A wonderful journey ends today, here and now.
will remain in the eternal memory records than we did (at least until the technology available to allow this).
will remain within us the journey we have traveled together.
It is also a world of change. An oil platform erupting oil, war, injustice, pollution, unconscious of their actions and so on.
remain to people like you, like me, like us, who do not want to surrender and who struggle every day to build a different world, a better world, starting with their own individual responsibility and daily activities.
We meet again soon, on other shores virtual and real .. But tomorrow, when we act for the better, we will be together in our every gesture.
Hello Daniel
Tarozzi
Here are the comments posted by readers of Terran (from most recent to the "oldest") 9/7/10 15:51
, Massimiliano Renzetti wrote: Thank you and goodbye
see you soon ...
8/7/10 10:14, Robert P wrote:
This has been and will remain as an archive, a space.
... there is nothing left ... Create a space that is even better than this! :-)
to reread soon! I'm counting.
7/7/10 09:42, Mimmo wrote:
Good luck to you and to us all that we lose touch with another reality. 5/7/10 19:21
, Lucio Cutuli wrote: Dear Daniel
,
unfortunately I do not have your young age, and so many articles I read them with a bit of 'detachment because, now, I miss your determination, your enthusiasm and your fresh intrapredenza visible in editorial policy of your choice.
For my personal choice, I have so often failed to sit in a comfortable chair that fossilized my understanding, preferring a block of hard stone that allowed me my independence, renewal and creativity. Embark on a new adventure, but soon, as soon as possible.
Reading / vi, despite his age, I want to start running ... with you.
Hello and see you soon!
5/7/10 16:53, Mark wrote:
You can not say that nothing else: Thank you for everything!
5/7/10 24:29, Marco Savarese wrote: Thanks for Everything
but is indeed a great sorrow to know that the site no longer online
good job
5/7/10 10:02, Nicoletta wrote:
... no, it will be a NO queloche comes to you from my heart. While CPN pain, and then having you read, I salute you and wish you new journey of love for the True Life Aware ....
4/7/10 22:01, Vitiana wrote:
I'm sorry I only found out now, ilvostro site.
encapsulates everything that I express a long time.
Although sometimes the paths have their own meaning, the fact remains that thread of nostalgia.
augurodi I see you again at the forefront ... and soon. Thank you for your contributions!
All Good!
Vitiana Paola Montana
www.vitianapaolamontana.blogspot.com
4/7/10 18:55, umberto wrote:
Noooo! I'm so sorry! I understand and were essential to reasoning about many things! And I still wonder why things come to an end before others! Thank you anyway for everything and I hope to meet again somewhere else! Many affectionate and fraternal greetings from Umberto: (
4/7/10 18:53, Anna wrote:
action, good action, fight! Grazie anche a voi rimane in noi la speranza che la ricerca del bene comune non potrà mai finire. Buona fortunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
4/7/10 15:30, IlFluoroèTossico ha scritto:
Non ci posso credere, Terra Nauta chiude? Noooooooooooooo...
Ricordatevi che il cambiamento è vicino!!! 2012! Grandi cataclismi in arrivo! Aprite i vostri cuori e restate svegli!
4/7/10 04:48, shadsta ha scritto:
cavolo nn riesco ad abituarmi a star senza la mia lettura qutidiana di terranauta, da quando han smesso di pubblicare mi son accorto della mancanza... nessuno qui sa di un sito simile?? anche se cavolo... questo era perfetto... c'erano anche i libri alla fine di ogni articolo... un sacco of topics ... and at least 3 news items a day .. uff and where can I find a site so now?
4/7/10 03:11, robert wrote:
sin
has proved very valuable information material received to date.
hope that other smart people like you
take to heart this space.
3/7/10 23:28, angel wrote:
Thank you for your items of true information.
A sincere greeting, thank you.
3/7/10 14:55, Teresa wrote:
Many thanks for your life impegno.Buona
3/7/10 08:48, rigel wrote:
I discover only now that that appointment on the Web had become a fixed point in the weeks and months. You really grew from that beginning away when I could not even open the newsletter ... Now everything was balanced: the spaces, im pagination, content, article length, choice of subjects. A perfect mix. A pity, really, but why not tell us why? I do not think that has failed your passion, professionalism, time and desire to say or do!
2/7/10 23:14, alessandra breeds wrote:
no, I'm so sorry, I have discovered so many things you can do something? I look forward confidently, let me know, anyway thanks for what has been done so far
2/7/10 13:38, Susi wrote:
I have discovered only a few months ago and have been for me an important fonte importante di informazione ed approfondimento e anche di speranza, perchè ci si sente meno soli e meno inutili quando ci si accorge che attorno ci sono altri che credono che la terra sia un organismo generoso, ma degno di rispetto e che non possa essere dissangauta dalla nostra ingordigia ed avidità. Quando si incomincia a sentire pressante la sensazione che non ci sia più speranza e che ormai tutto è destinato ad andare in un'unica e fatale direzione, il giornalismo di denuncia, l'attenzione critica di editoriali come Terranauta e gli occhi di chi segue progetti come questi ci fanno sperare che la coscienza collettiva non sia ancora del tutto marcita. Non fate tacere il vostro grido, serve al mondo. Serve a noi!
2/7/10 12:31, Ana wrote:
Our journey together was short but intense. I have discovered only a year ago, I forget how. I thank you for making me realize that even 50 years you can change and become better. Thanks.
2/7/10 10:44, Mariapia wrote:
"After six years terranauts ends his publications ...»... This news at first glance, it transmits a sense of emptiness, it sounds like a slap. .., I caught unprepared. The newspaper that has accompanied many of us will be missed very much every day until there is none proporrai a similar and even more full of ideas ..., if possible, about the adventures and misadventures of our Mother Earth more and more, a large voice, now demands a "cambiamento" di rotta, oltre che scelte di vita sempre più consapevoli.
Intanto ti Ringrazio per quanto tu, Daniel, con Terranauta e i tuoi straordinari autori, ci hai dato in questi sei anni, attraverso un'informazione puntuale, attenta, scrupolosa, scientifica e allo stesso tempo stimolante.
Tu, col tuo bellissimo giornale, mi hai sollecitato, ogni giorno, a svegliarmi e ad uscire dagli automatismi che ci rendono complici di chi sta uccidendo il pianeta in cui viviamo.
Quello che ora, però, mi aspetto da te è che tu faccia di Terranauta un trampolino che ti aiuti a realizzare per tutti noi un nuovo progetto... un nuovo giornale!Nel tuo editoriale dici che il tuo viaggio con Terranauta termina qua, per quanto intenso and beautiful ...
We are many, now, to ask: what is the new journey you are about to undertake? I look forward to attending to your new adventure! THANKS!
2/7/10 09:48, Daniel Taron wrote:
THANK YOU for the friendship and for the wonderful words you wrote. Fear not, we will not give up! But every birth requires a death and transformation. They were difficult days and your presence and your response (on fb, email and terranauts) has really given us the strength we needed. Meanwhile, I embrace you and thank you! See you soon.
2/7/10 09:29, kaukasianlove wrote:
Why struggle to take the good things? On the other hand things oscene sono infinite..Questo è un altro colpo alla nostra speranza per il futuro.Voi siete stati un faro di speranza nel buio totale della comunicazione italiana,amati da tutti chi vi ha conosciuti.L'unica speranza è che si tratti solo di una parentesi-la cosiddetta pausa di riflessione.Arrivederci,speriamo a presto!!
1/7/10 23:02, Henrik Rugolo ha scritto:
Rimango colpito dal fatto che TerraNauta se o ben capito l'articolo cesserà!!!
Io ho solo seguito il sito TerraNauta ma da quanto ho capito oltre al sito ci sono anche pubblicazioni.
Secondo me sarebbe pazzesco chiudere il sito troviamo chi ha interesse a sostenerlo magari pagando una piccola somma per uno i contenuti del sito sono tantissimi e utilissimi who wants to change and improve life on earth. 1/7/10 20:48
, Pier Felice Ercoli wrote:
Thanks for all you have done for us. I learned a lot from your articles and hope we'll know as soon as possible what steps you'll be doing. I am one who reads all the thanksgiving is my way to honor the dedication and passion that is put into a project.
1/7/10 19:42, Alex wrote:
sniff! = '(... The newsletter was a breath of fresh air for my awareness ... THANKS!
1/7/10 19:32, Gib wrote:
We had discovered recently, but I had a lot isnegnato. .. I'm really sorry!
1/7/10 18:57, Wild wrote: Good
way, we miss you!
1/7/10 17:24, Keats, Shelley wrote:
terranauts Hey Friends!
'... Do you not see how (is still) Necessary to school making the soul ... ' .... (JK)
Your site was (what?) Very attractive and interesting: sin!
Congratulations, anyway.
Keats shelley
1/7/10 16:40, Dario wrote: Too bad ...
you "lose" a very nice page of counter-information, culture and commitment ... one of the most deserving of attention and consideration. But as Daniel also expressed, the efforts will not be (states) that will be in vain if you continue to think and act for a better life living, in all its many forms.
... Thanks and good luck!
1/7/10 16:10, cristina wrote:
a trip consists of a series of stages and experiences. of people you meet and get lost. some remain forever in the memories. the exchange of skills and knowledge change your life, the better. Thank you for sharing this journey and good dear daniel.
1/7/10 15:32, Frank wrote: Thanks Daniel
,
for your big heart, for your vision and your strength,
greeting Terran, and thank you for what you gave us LARGE
track, bon voyage
1/7/10 15:27, Maria Pia cutillo ha scritto:
mi dispiace moltissimo
1/7/10 15:17, GioGio ha scritto:
Ma... ma... ma ora cosa leggeremo d'ora in avanti?
1/7/10 14:29, andrea ha scritto:
grazie lo stesso
1/7/10 14:00, Lucia ha scritto:
bella e intensa l'attività di Terranauta , bella e sofferta la tua storia Daniel, per questo tanto più ricca! Coraggio e via avanti..
ma belli anche i commenti dei terranauti, davvero c'è da sperare e niente è perduto, grazie a tutti
1/7/10 12:56, Redazione RDS - Roma ha scritto:
Un grande abbraccio e un grazie infinito per il tuo lavoro, abbiamo sempre preso spunto dai tuoi articoli per mettere in onda tante notizie nella nostra radio.
Speriamo di risentirci presto....
Redazione RDS
1/7/10 12:35, Iris BioEcoGeo magazine ha scritto:
Caro Daniel,
noi non ci conosciamo, ma è da tempo che vi seguo. In quanto editrice di una testata (BioEcoGeo) che tratta temi legati alla sostenibilità, ho sempre preso Terranauta come sito di riferimento per riflessioni e spunti per nuovi articoli. Eravate il mio incontro quotidiano con l'informazione reale e sempre ben ponderata. Vi ho da sempre ammirati, seguiti e guardati con grande rispetto per il lavoro che avete fatto finora.
E' incredibile la sensazione che ho avuto leggendo quest'ultimo articolo...è stato come perdere un compagno travel, which has become an appointment or something very similar.
Dear Daniel, I wish you only the best, and so I hope one day to Thee find somewhere (why not, maybe just on the pages of my journal) with the same enthusiasm and the same vigor that characterized the birth Terran!
1/7/10 11:57, Robert wrote:
It 's a real shame. Anyway thanks
1/7/10 10:27, Caesar wrote:
Put it this way, to try to soften the bitterness that leaves us in the mouth, the news of the closure of the site. Terran, and the result of an extraordinary work of people who have offered their skills, their time and their commitment and the site it is just the most tangible manifestation. I am convinced that those same people will be able to recreate something as good and exciting, because a site can also be closed (alas ...), but the value that a person can express what remains. It perceives in the words of Daniel that the decision was motivated purely by "organizational" (different paths, other projects, ...), not for the failure of the project "Terrans" and this leads me to believe that a renaissance rivredremo the "Terrans", at least not in this form, contrary to the hopes expressed in some comments which I concur. A merit of the many Terran: to have people involved and sensitized on otherwise unknown issues, if not regarded with mistrust and, at the same time, and brought forth the realization that there is an 'other information', which often has no place in the so-called official channels. Thank you for what you did and ... good luck for new projects.
1/7/10 09:24, cilios wrote:
Thanks for everything and good luck.
1/7/10 09:21, Stephen wrote:
I'm really sorry ... one of the best sites for information!
1/7/10 09:19, Camilla Ripani wrote: I'm sorry
immensely ... I follow with great interest for some 'time and I think you do a great job and dissemination of critical ...
I hope anyway all the best for the new routes ...
Good luck!
1/7/10 08:55, Patrizia Di Palma wrote:
Saying sorry would be enough. I was very saddened to know that I will not 'more' to read. We will try 'in the depths of the network, with the hope of a fruitful future commitment, and it' been so far.
greet with great regret. SIGH! :-( Patrick
1/7/10 08:47, Claudio Cristofani wrote: Thanks Daniel
1/7/10 08:36, Some One wrote:
but because of the good things you people would have a end .. but not bad ones?
1/7/10 08:34, Alice B. wrote: I can imagine what you're trying
, Having regard to the path like we did. As I have said in private, and I want to repeat it here, you have all my respect, and for what we've built so far, and for what we know build in the future.
After all, are the people behind these pages, to make these pages what they are:)
you soon!
1/7/10 04:10, inventor free energy fabio wrote:
I am very sorry that close, I just found Terran, and its potential for life biosferica.faceti know what will be your result by email if possible. thanks and best wishes
1/7/10 01:00 isidori valentino wrote:
What a shame, you are strong Daniel, all of you. Of course, le info sul Pianeta e sull'Umanità se cerchi bene in Rete le trovi, ma Voi le convogliate e assemblate in un modo giusto, fresco e molto bello sia in grafica che in modo di dare la notizia...Peccato, TerraNauta è un sito di primordine, di tutto rispetto e come tutte le cose belle quando ci lasciano ci dispiace e ci creano un vuoto, ci manca qualcosa...Ci mancherai Terranauta e spero che Tu ci ripensi e trovi la strada per riattivarti a pieno e fare anche web-marketing. Ciao...valentino
1/7/10 00:27, Mauro Furlotti ha scritto:
Spero che terranauta rinasca sotto altre forme, ma con i medesimi contenuti. In bocca al lupo.
1/7/10 00:04, Nadja ha scritto:
le cose migliori purtroppo finiscono prima, una great, great loss.
thanks for all the effort, intensity and passion to tell a loud voice, giving voice to the true information.
thanks from my heart.
good luck to all! what Heaven holds for you.
the best return ever!! in other clothes!
We dedicate this beautiful poem by Hikmet:
The most beautiful seas
The most beautiful seas
has not been crossed yet.
The most beautiful of our children
not grown up yet.
The most beautiful day of our
we have not seen yet. And that
that I would tell you more beautiful
not tell you I have not said.
Regards Nadja
30/6/10 23:12, Joseph wrote:
Why give up?
30/6/10 22:17, Daniel wrote:
terranauts ... and I will miss the entire counter-very useful in understanding our shattered world, the opportunity to comment on the various articles, learn from so far away ...
But not able to stay? Miss a lot, I'm sure!
Think again ... whatever happens, I embrace you with affection and I thank you, have done important work. Daniela
30/6/10 21:58, Matt wrote:
May Christ bless you Matt
30/6/10 21:56, Bernard wrote:
I'm sorry ... I have discovered the ' year last for the reporting of a friend and now as a starting-separation: I hope it does not last too long and that the skills, knowledge accumulated are not lost but rather, given what we are living, multiply to stir the conscience numb-doped on the information that we propinano TV and newspapers.
thank you all
30/6/10 21:04, rené lepainteur wrote: hello
soon
30/6/10 20:31, Claudio Vigorelli - Radio LifeGate wrote:
Daniel, wherever you go good wind to you, terranauts!
30/6/10 19:53, shadsta wrote:
shame, shame really ... this site was really a breath of fresh air amid the smog of classical information ... I hope to find something similar
30/6/10 19:48, sylvan wrote:
What can I say ... I felt a great sadness to read that ends this wonderful project, because in every article received the 'soul of the author. Anyway, thanks.
30/6/10 19:30, Frank wrote:
greet with a bit of sadness Terran, for me has always been a reference to the newspaper in recent years, and I wish you a good rebirth professional!
30/6/10 19:15, Katie wrote:
Too bad, I know you recently and already you go ... sigh
30/6/10 19:00, helium wrote:
thanks!
30/6/10 18:54, Rachel wrote:
Congrats Daniel ... and congratulations to all employees who have remained loyal throughout. Thank you for having been a voice over the shares until the end. No extremes, but no mercy:) Good
new life!
30/6/10 18:52, Guido dlla House wrote:
As I'm sorry, Daniel, who terranauts is over! Or maybe just change? What will be in place? Macro What is the ambitious project you mentioned? I hope that somehow the action taken by terranauts constant: it is needed! We hear again, keep in touch. Pe
now I greet affectionately. Guido
30/6/10 18:46, Chandra wrote:
grazie per aver portato luce nel miglior modo possibile un abbraccio
30/6/10 18:46, Anna Casati ha scritto:
Anch'io, come Rolling - benché non sia riuscita a ricostruire come il mio indirizzo sia approdato tra i destinatari - ho sempre girato i vostri messaggi a tanti altri amici (cosa del tutto infrequente)che me ne sono stati sempre grati e sono andati ad arrichire le fila dei vostri estimatori. Tristissima davvero la prospettiva di non riceverli più, soprattutto in un momento dove si avverte l'esigenza di porgere orecchio al grido di dolore della Terra, minacciata come non mai. Non disperdetevi, TerraNauti!
30/6/10 18:18, Giancarlo (il nome) ha scritto:
Se é vero (ed é true) that every death nasscita great need of something from the past, what is the great birth is looming? Moreover, Earth-naut is a starting point for Sky-Nauta, who knows? I think another Alba ready to give way to the sunshine ... We all await the autumn and the great news that we certainly will! The courage to let go of their offspring is characteristic of the Great ... Have a good trip from Earth to the Universe!
30/6/10 18:03, Giuseppe Luongo wrote: I'm really sorry
the closure of the legendary site terranauts!! We were waiting for.
However, a big thank you to all of you for what you have written in these years!
30/6/10 17:54, Diego ha scritto:
Carissimo / carissimi, grazie di tutto quello che con coraggio e competenza avete condiviso in tutto questo frattempo.
Sono le voci come la vostra che aiutano a squarciare l'oscurità e ad unire i cercatori di luce.
Ancora grazie, e i miei migliori auguri per il percorso a venire.
Diego Vellam
30/6/10 17:53, Maria Rosa ha scritto:
d'istinto verrebbe da unirmi al coro dei nooooooooo, ma preferisco vedere la morte di qualcosa come l'evento necessario per la nascita di qualcos'altro. Quindi, so che l'anima di questa esperienza condivisa non morirà, ma si "reincarnerà". Pertanto auguri per tutto ciò che potrà seguire... Make us join in!
30/6/10 17:39, Silvio Fritegotto wrote:
NO, seems like a throw in the towel (another common drills), but ... Good luck
30/6/10 17:37, ines has wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30/6/10 17:21
, Rolling wrote:
a pity! Your comments and / or scientific opinion on our daily lives was comforting. I "shot" vs post often to family and friends. Your information and articles are always interesting. We miss him for sure!
30/6/10 15:48, Marco wrote: Noooooo
0 comments:
Post a Comment