Comments Hot ... Will not disappoint! AFTER SIX YEARS
Awash. I have been inundated with mail, editorial comments, comments and friend requests on facebook.
E 'was exciting, enriching, fabulous. Here are my initial thoughts "hot" gratitude to all those who have written to me. Surprised to have been contacted by many journalists from "the most famous." Sadness and sorrow for the page is closed, but the strength and enthusiasm for what will soon be opening a whole.
All these reactions have demonstrated what I felt but could not prove. There are thousands and thousands of people who want different information that they want to change things, who believe in individual responsibility, values, ecology, community, respect.
I tell you right now that will not disappoint you. We will come back stronger and more prepared than before, and build with you a true information. I love you, oh legendary Terrana. Daniel
Tarozzi
0 comments:
Post a Comment