Monday, March 7, 2011

Whisker Biscuit England

THOUGHT OF THE DAY, by Barbara Ziletti



MONDAY 07/03/2011
When it seems that everything turns on the other hand ... do not worry, it means you're on the right track, that of change!
If you think this time you should avoid all means do not allow others to submit, which prevents them to command and especially that you're not part of that mass of "sheep" who follow the herd.
I love to be the "lost sheep", I love to go against, I love doing what I believe is best for me, especially I love not having to make a pimp with some people.
This week has been particularly intense for me and my family and friends as they say ... you can see in real time of need ... ... it was difficult to detect.
is a period of sorting personal choices, love of simplicity, to our everyday life.
The experiences I have experienced in recent days have helped me understand that I have everything, I do not miss anything and above all that I need to be accepted by people who think they are ... chissachì
you ever considered that everything and everyone, were careful because sooner or later we will use the same yardstick for yourself.
When something bad happens we can do is replace the saddle in the most humble and simple than before, without any expectations, prendendo semplicemente quello che la vita ci offre giorno per giorno.
Non temete se in questo periodo siete depressi, è solo che la vostra anima è stanca di far parte di uno schema vecchio e obsoleto, vi sta gridando che non siete fatti per stare nel coro ma per fare i solisti!
Le vostre vibrazioni sono elevate e per questo la depressione si fa sentire quando non riuscite a vedere via d’uscita.
La porticina è piccola, angusta, ma se anche voi vi rendete piccoli, umili e semplici riuscirete ad attraversarla!
Quante persone senza scrupoli, arriviste, prepotenti sto osservando in questo periodo della mia vita…io non voglio essere come loro!preferisco attraversare le strade buie e ritrovare la luce piuttosto che continue to exercise my power over others because the others sooner or later rebel.
We are, at this time, others who are rebelling, we make a difference because we are tired of being oppressed.
rid of our weights, we release the pain and begin our journey in the utmost simplicity and humility, the universe will put in our way all we serve, you, have faith!
dare break the patterns, using the heart, the tenderness and quiet, thus displacing those souls who are used to subdue by force, because the heart with love is an irresistible combination! Let us take hands and
rialziamoci, it's just a bad time that leads us to recognize ourselves as perfect human beings in our perfect imperfection!
with great love, Barbara

0 comments:

Post a Comment