hides and kills the life
are in the mountains. I write in the woods, under a tree. While Italy drowns in hot, I enjoy a cool breeze that refreshes me. The next morning I wake up with birds singing at night I fall asleep after greeting the stars and fireflies.
I'm in Heaven and I struggle to understand how I do most of the year, to live immersed in asphalt and noise, away from everything, away from the harmony.
Yet many say "oh yes, but how could you stand there all year? You give up a lot of things!" and are not aware of everything that we give up being in our modern city.
But I digress. The problem is this. While I'm here in my paradise, or while I'm in Rome, in my hell, I can not. I just can not. I can not to see the disaster, the drama, the true apocalypse that is happening in the seas of the Gulf of Mexico. And if you do not see him there.
It 's the key to everything, those who study communication knows. And 'the mechanism that moves the reality. Are seen, therefore I am. If you have not seen do not exist ...
E 'surprise, it's sleazy, but sadly it works. Those who remain indifferent to the poor abandoned dog? But who stops to think that behind a fur collar, there is much more pain? Do not you see, so there. And here's the BP
, decides to get rid of oil. No no, do not delete it, but just do not show it. How? read the post and find out luogocomune .
0 comments:
Post a Comment