Change is coming. Hopefully! The BP oil
so hard to transition periods. E 'since yesterday that I send mail to all to say that I no longer have the address of Terran, and finally my new box was considered spam .. So I can not write to anyone. At least for now.
Meanwhile, today I decided to begin to promote the new magazine we're working on. It will be called the Change, www.ilcambiamento.it
When I announced that I would leave terranauts I received dozens of emails of solidarity. I hope that now those same people have the desire to work towards something new, a road is made.
We need them all, to start the change. We need their support, their mail e. .. yes, even their economic contribution.
I know I know. In Italy nobody wants to pay anywhere. Then people are afraid that freghino credit card. And why pay when I can have millions of free information? But then, I wonder, who pays the daily work of killing a journalist? The State funds do not want them. Money is not the multinationals. The newspapers pay either. What stayed? The misinformation and the media controlled by politics.
I want to prove that there must be necessarily so. I want to prove that people are willing to fund a project they believe. Never put our premium content. But we invite our readers to contribute.
fooled? Maybe. But always they called us deluded when we started a project and rarely did so when that project was started.
So, my dear reader, if you like click on www.ilcambiamento.it , read the presentation, go on "as is" and leave your own small contribution. Or at least leave us your email! And you turn to your friends and family. On 15 September comes e. .. I feel it. Change is coming!
0 comments:
Post a Comment