Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Why Does Chi Smell Like Mens Cologne

Jump with confusion




"Non è da tutti, sai..? Accettare questa situazione intendo."
"Oh, non te ne devi preoccupare, te lo ripeto. Capiscono tutti, sei una persona affascinante Eric, come potremmo negarlo?"
Mi fermo, lei si volta verso di me e la guardo negli occhi. Un blu talmente profondo, da ricordarmi il cielo della mia terra.
"Agatha.. io non so come ringraziarti."
Lei continua a guardarmi, poi si volta. C'è una lunga serie di panchine sulla via principale della città. Si avvicina ad una di esse, illuminata debolmente da un lampione grigiastro. Vi si siede.
Mi fa cenno di avvicinarmi.
"Ero curiosa all'inizio, magari anche un po' spaventata. Volevo capire cosa pensavi di me. Di noi. Poi invece, la mia attenzione si è spostata, and I started to look at you, in your own clumsiness. "
In the distance, the sound of sirens echoed in the air.
" Agatha .. you hear them too? "
" Yes I'm afraid it's too late for this conversation "
" There are so many things I would like to talk to you. I would like to ask you. We'll see for a long time, right? "
" I think not. We are both in trouble, "laughs heartily at his words," however, we are happy, and much is enough. "
smile at her.
you, happy with me. Perhaps all is not lost then?
I get up.
I remove the dark coat and jacket. While I was loosing my tie, she comes up to me and laying his hands on my, me down.
I let her do. Contact con la sua pelle calda, mi mette ancora oggi i brividi, pur dopo tutto il tempo passato insieme. Brividi elettrizzanti, di novità e desiderio.
La guardo, mentre è intenta a slacciare la mia camicia bianca. Porta un largo cappello scuro, in contrasto ai suoi capelli biondi.
Il suo viso è felice ed amareggiato allo stesso tempo.
Le sfioro il volto con la mano, e torna a fissare i miei occhi scuri. So che per lei è come sprofondare in un abisso sconosciuto, eppure sostiene il mio sguardo.
Le sorrido di nuovo.
"Anche io sono felice, soprattutto d'averti conosciuta."
Le sirene si fanno sempre più vicine e violente. Arrivano a prendermi.
Mi tolgo gli ultimi assurdi indumenti umani, in tempo per come see the cars of the Academy.
My skin glows and opalescent white to light yellow and artificial lamps.
From a dark car, a bald head comes out of Dr. Lasseter.
"Doctor ..."
"Eric .. You made us worry.", His round glasses and always give a huge cold air in surprise.
"Sooner or later I would come back."
"I know, but it's dangerous out there for you."
the doctor's gaze moves to Dr. Elmstorn, it being thrilled.
"Agatha ... you?" I had some doubts but I was not really ... I was hoping you to take him out of the institution. "His voice has become shrill and uncertain.
"Hans, had to see it all." Responds her, raising his arms toward the road and the sky, "as he could go home and report back on earth and man .. remaining absorbed in a laboratory?"
I look at it.
"Doctor. It 's time to go. We have little time before my return and we still have much to discuss ... Even more after this day to be human."
Lasseter watching me with eyes more amazed. Perhaps, his way of thinking as a scientist, this seems absurd. Agatha
Watch for a while. Understanding pervades man's gaze. He signals his men to go back on the car. She is safe.
I'm sure, all is not lost for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment