THURSDAY 20/01/2011
AND DOUBT ... ' typical of human beings created a God to worship, to which to attribute the faults that we do not want to take short, someone who rules and pulls the strings of our lives.
But not me.
I believe there is a magic that is called the Universe of which we are all human beings, spiritual beings, plants, etc.. and of which I am part.
Often, however, doubts assail me: there are angels and I invented everything?
I did a test: for a week I lived in sync with the angels, I heard them, felt them and I worked to help other people.
short in their presence I've benefited both in health and in psyche.
The next week I tried to live as if you were simply human, without requiring the intervention angelic and I started to fall deeper into the darkest part of myself.
At that moment I understood: how do we know if there are angels or not?
Simple.
If they draw benefit from their presence, then it means that exist to help us, who support us.
It is only in moments of discouragement, when we forget to rely on their help we begin to fall on deaf ears, in our inner emptiness.
There's nobody out there that can hurt us unless we let ourselves.
How to allow?
Entering the dark forgetting of our inner light, our angelic essence. The
angels are always beside us because they know that we are like them, but we are experiencing earthly experience.
So I say to those who do not believe them, try to live a week savoring their presence and then try to live out another as if there were, see the difference and draw your own conclusions. I embrace
magnificent angels incarnate! Barbara
AND DOUBT ... ' typical of human beings created a God to worship, to which to attribute the faults that we do not want to take short, someone who rules and pulls the strings of our lives.
But not me.
I believe there is a magic that is called the Universe of which we are all human beings, spiritual beings, plants, etc.. and of which I am part.
Often, however, doubts assail me: there are angels and I invented everything?
I did a test: for a week I lived in sync with the angels, I heard them, felt them and I worked to help other people.
short in their presence I've benefited both in health and in psyche.
The next week I tried to live as if you were simply human, without requiring the intervention angelic and I started to fall deeper into the darkest part of myself.
At that moment I understood: how do we know if there are angels or not?
Simple.
If they draw benefit from their presence, then it means that exist to help us, who support us.
It is only in moments of discouragement, when we forget to rely on their help we begin to fall on deaf ears, in our inner emptiness.
There's nobody out there that can hurt us unless we let ourselves.
How to allow?
Entering the dark forgetting of our inner light, our angelic essence. The
angels are always beside us because they know that we are like them, but we are experiencing earthly experience.
So I say to those who do not believe them, try to live a week savoring their presence and then try to live out another as if there were, see the difference and draw your own conclusions. I embrace
magnificent angels incarnate! Barbara
0 comments:
Post a Comment