Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pittsburgh Penguins Navel Rings





MONDAY 24/01/2011

HYMN TO LIFE

I feel different, I feel unhappy I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time.
are those who do not want to be, I would not be as they are, are where I would not be.
It's hard to live when you do not like ourselves when we want to be different people, the better, in every field.
is difficult to get up in the morning mirror, notice the patient's body, having to face the day in spite of everything and everyone.
is difficult to tackle a job that we do not like meeting people unpleasant, cold and detached.
is difficult to smile at your children, your beloved, do not smile when you was born in ... becomes a bitter smile, made up of fiction, cold and distant.
At times you think that people who live near you deserve better than you.
Countless times I believe that this world belongs to me, is composed of people che mi scivolano addosso oppure che mi feriscono profondamente.
Assaporare la vita mi risulta molto complicato poiché la vita non è stata generosa con me, ho sempre lottato, faticato, sudato, pianto, sofferto… i momenti di luce sono stati veramente pochi.
“Dio mio, Dio mio perché mi hai abbandonato?”.
Sprofondo così nei meandri di me stessa, luogo in cui non vorrei mai stare, dove il giudice più spietato mi accusa: io stessa!
Non vedo che tenebre attorno a me, non vedo che solitudine, malattia e ancora tenebre.
In questi momenti mi chiedo cosa ci faccio su questa dannata Terra!
Io voglio essere un angelo!
Ecco allora che interviene l’AMORE e mi sussurra:
"Change words, thoughts change, change the way of looking at yourself, just so the world will smile just so you can be happy."
Then I rewrite my paper:
I feel different, I feel happy, I'm in the right place at the right time.
I needed to be who I am, I'm like I needed to be, are where I needed to be.
It's easy to live when we like ourselves, when we want to be who we are.
It's easy to get up in the morning mirror, noticing his body, despite everything that holds us, sustains us.
It's good to face the day, some surprises and some that nothing can give me more than it can bear.
I allow myself a present smile to my children, my beloved, who meet on the street, co-workers.
people next to me I deserve and I deserve them.
Meeting people on my way I will certainly grow, mature, raise.
Life is generous with me, because it allowed me to become the person I am, sweat and tears have fortified the light I saw I was rewarded the many moments of darkness.
sank into myself, without fear, without trial.
I do not see light around me, yet light and joy.
In these moments I'm happy to be blessed on this Earth!
I'm an angel, I deserve the best and I want to be here, right now in this place with these people.

The sound of words is very important to leave a sign, planting a seed that grows in our land, our vessel.
Although cross moments of discomfort, try to give importance to the words, your thoughts, you stop wanting you badly and began to love you.
Despite everything and everyone you have a great tremendous power: the power to change things at all times, because YOU are the architect of your life.
You wrote your story, the story of your life and you can insert the end you think appropriate.
In you there is all the necessary force: love.
is useless to try out what you already inside, stop feeling sorry for himself and begins to shake the self-pity, WAKE UP!
Nobody wants to punish you, no one looks bad, nobody judges you, everything comes from you and the others are just a mirror reflecting your image. Depending on how you feel others see change.
Remember that living with less energy expenditure creates joy that living with pain, so leave your drama and live life in spite of everything!

A hug filled with love, Barbara
Ziletti

0 comments:

Post a Comment