let's take care of ourselves
Dear friends, it is with great sadness in my heart that I write this article.
Please interpret it with your Higher self and not with the mind.
all started from the fact that I suggested to a group (of a certain disease) is a book to read, that of Dr. Hamer.
were insulted because they thought I wanted to advertise a book (never publicize my case and not to others ...).
The anger with which these people have attacked me I was really thinking: the foundation of all healing, there must be express manifestation of the desire to heal, then will the synchronicity that will help us to bring people good or bad to help us heal, but no one can do if we do not really want.
This is not to say not to take drugs, not to follow therapies, but .... But if we approach the disease, considering it a defeat or a sentence imposed from above we have to remain in full bitterness and sinking deeper into anger and resentment in the long run only worsen the disease. Even
Hamer has been persecuted for that and I realize that people who WILL NOT heal tend to exclude a priori, perhaps because it makes us angry that a person tells us that everything depends on us.
And who else?
Every disease comes from our own internal conflict and is not feeling sorry for himself and waiting for someone else to take care of us who heals!
We must first understand at what point we are sick because there is always a cause or trigger shock, working much about ourselves, to enter ourselves even if it might not like .. and in the meantime follow the appropriate treatment (but what we choose, not the ones that saddled us to make money for pharmaceutical companies).
short, we are in 2011 and we must be against that wonderful machine is the human body, each symptom represents a clear message that we send the Soul. Ignore or suppress the symptom does not serve other than to turn the light that indicates the fault.
I know what I say will give much trouble to many of you and I apologize for that, but I just wonder: why not turn the disease into an opportunity?
Believe me, the speaker is not a healthy person, because I also suffer from a severe disease, but not giving up, why not blame the others for not helping me, not necessarily those who insult me \u200b\u200bsuggestions ... I'm just learning to love myself, to accept what comes with love.
I understand to be the only responsible for myself.
Seeking help from people who I like, I throw myself on a person hoping to take care of me ... do not work that way.
At least this is what life has taught me.
For many years research, experiment on myself, I studied, I documented and the answer was always the same: only inside I can find the solution.
Well, first of all learn to look within, to understand what meaning has the disease I have, what's preventing me from living my life alright, then subsequently begin a course of treatment appropriate, I have chosen freely.
As long as anger, resentment and frustration take over we will never heal! Barbara
0 comments:
Post a Comment