- from "psychomagic. Therapy panic "
of Alejandro Jodorowsky -
of Alejandro Jodorowsky -
Lucid Dreaming, dream therapy, dream wise, humble dream, dream generous ... What for you the last of the dreams, the ne plus ultra dream?
The magic dream, creative. In all these years of exploration of dreams, I made one, here it is:
'm in my bedroom. Leaning into the air with the palms of your hands, take flight. I decide I want all the power of my voice. I let the song come out, emit some sounds with incredible strength that far exceeds the acute opera. I do not have to strain to pull out the voice, and I invoke you. I do not have to do is let out of the mouth to discover the magic alive and ... Deeply moved, I feel that I'm opening to an interior dimension previously unknown. Quite fun, I open my eyes and I wake up: My heart beat wildly. Without moving, call to mind all the details of the dream. Suddenly I hear a song, either near or far. Not from a human voice, but not stop to have a sound human: it is as if the entire district of a city had been began to sing. That song seems to come from another dimension. I tell myself that are still half asleep and I see more clearly what is happening. The phenomenon repeats itself and I abandon myself to listen, even if the character completely new experience to me altered heartbeat. On the one hand, I feel the victim of a hallucination, on the other, it seems to me che si stia aprendo uno spiraglio verso quello che potremmo chiamare non il terzo occhio ma il terzo udito, quello del “chiaroascolto”... Mi addormento profondamente e, in sogno, mi vedo in una via di Montmartre. Cammino mormorando: “Era una voce divina, la voce di una dea. Non proveniva da un essere umano ma dalla realtà stessa. Proveniva dalle strade, dalle case, dall’aria...”.
Formidabile. Ma torniamo a quel sogno che si chiama realtà: è possibile, come affermano alcuni saggi, vedere la propria vita come un sogno dal quale ci si dovrebbe svegliare?
Direi piuttosto che quel sogno inconscio che è la nostra vita deve diventare un sogno lucido. Ci fu a time when, before falling asleep, I used to go through all the events of the day. Show movie of my day before from morning to evening and on the contrary, according to the counsel of an ancient book of magic. The practice of "reverse" allowed me to distance myself from the events of the day. Having analyzed, judged and taken a stand for the first time, I reviewed the day in reverse and then I was away. The reality, captured in this way, acquired the character of a lucid dream. I realized that I, like everyone, in good measure, I dreamed my life! Browse my day in the evening practice was tantamount to remember my dreams in the morning.
The mere fact of remembering a dream is equal to organize it. I do not see the whole dream but only a few things that I selected. Similarly, as we travel the last twenty-four hours, not relive all the events of the day but only those who have been abducted. This selection is already a kind of interpretation on which, subsequently, the bottom of my opinions and my appreciation. To be more aware of this situation, we can begin to distinguish the day from our perception of objective reality. When we can not confuse them more, we will be able to attend as spectators to the development of the day, without being influenced by judgments or evaluations. As witnesses, we can interpret life as we interpret a dream.
[...] Given that we dream our lives, we must interpret it and find out what is trying to tell us, the messages they want to play up to turn it into a lucid dream. Once you get clarity, we will be free to speak about reality, knowing that if we just take care of our selfish desires, we will be overwhelmed, we will lose the independent assessment, monitoring and, consequently, the ability to perform any act true. To amuse ourselves behaving in this way, we get involved is less and less by night dream and from that day we call life.
This distancing which does not prevent either the action or compassion, but there is no desire or pietism, is very similar to wisdom.
Sure! What you need to live your dreams and make an effort to seek clarity, if not to find wisdom? The reality is a dream in which we must work to make a gradual transition from the unconscious dream, lacking any clarity - that can always be transformed into a nightmare - in what I call "dream book".
And the Awakening? The spiritual traditions speak of those who have awakened ...
wake up and stop dreaming. In other parole, è sparire da questo universo onirico per trasformarsi nella persona che lo sogna.
0 comments:
Post a Comment