Love of Self
When I started to really love me, I are made contoche suffering and emotional pain are just a avvertimentoche tells me not to live against my verità.Oggi I know this is called authenticity '
When I started to really love me, I had intended to impose capitocom'è embarrassing somebody my desires, knowing that the time was not ripe and the person was not ready, even if that person io.Oggi I know that this is called RESPECT FOR YOURSELF.
When I started to really love me, I want another smessodi life and I realized that everything I circondaé crescere.Oggi an invitation to know that this is called mature '.
When I started to really love me, I get to find sempreed at every opportunity in the right place at the right time and everything that happens to be quelloche bene.Da tranquillo.Oggi then I could feel I know this is called RESPECT FOR YOURSELF.
When I started to really love me, I stopped to deprive me of my Leisure to conceive grandiose plans for the futuro.Oggi just do what gives me joy and fun, what I love and that makes me laugh my way and with My ritmi.Oggi I know this is called SINCERITY '.
When I started to really love me, I got rid of everything ie not made me the good: food, people, things, situations and everything cioce pull me down when I left myself at the beginning I called it a "healthy selfishness" but now I know this is LOVE IF '
When I started to really love me, I stopped wanting to have more so I made less ragione.E errori.Oggi I realized that this is simply called'.
When I started to really love me, I refused to live in passatoe to worry about my futuro.Ora live more in the present moment, where everything has a luogo.E 'my condition of life and I call PERFECTION.
When I started to really love me, I realized that my thoughts and malato.Ma puòrendermi miserable when I summoned the energy of my heart, the intellect is diventatoun importante.Oggi partner in this union do 'as diSAGGEZZA HEART.
We must not continue to fear the contrasts, conflicts and problems with ourselves and with altriperché even the stars, sometimes you scontrarno as to give rise to new mondi.Oggi know that THIS IS LIFE!
When I started to really love me, I are made contoche suffering and emotional pain are just a avvertimentoche tells me not to live against my verità.Oggi I know this is called authenticity '
When I started to really love me, I had intended to impose capitocom'è embarrassing somebody my desires, knowing that the time was not ripe and the person was not ready, even if that person io.Oggi I know that this is called RESPECT FOR YOURSELF.
When I started to really love me, I want another smessodi life and I realized that everything I circondaé crescere.Oggi an invitation to know that this is called mature '.
When I started to really love me, I get to find sempreed at every opportunity in the right place at the right time and everything that happens to be quelloche bene.Da tranquillo.Oggi then I could feel I know this is called RESPECT FOR YOURSELF.
When I started to really love me, I stopped to deprive me of my Leisure to conceive grandiose plans for the futuro.Oggi just do what gives me joy and fun, what I love and that makes me laugh my way and with My ritmi.Oggi I know this is called SINCERITY '.
When I started to really love me, I got rid of everything ie not made me the good: food, people, things, situations and everything cioce pull me down when I left myself at the beginning I called it a "healthy selfishness" but now I know this is LOVE IF '
When I started to really love me, I stopped wanting to have more so I made less ragione.E errori.Oggi I realized that this is simply called'.
When I started to really love me, I refused to live in passatoe to worry about my futuro.Ora live more in the present moment, where everything has a luogo.E 'my condition of life and I call PERFECTION.
When I started to really love me, I realized that my thoughts and malato.Ma puòrendermi miserable when I summoned the energy of my heart, the intellect is diventatoun importante.Oggi partner in this union do 'as diSAGGEZZA HEART.
We must not continue to fear the contrasts, conflicts and problems with ourselves and with altriperché even the stars, sometimes you scontrarno as to give rise to new mondi.Oggi know that THIS IS LIFE!
Charles Chaplin - on the occasion of his 70th birthday
A hug of light for all
Joseph Buffalo http://lucideimaestri.altervista.org
0 comments:
Post a Comment