First phase of my life: I lived freely, alternating moments of light and moments of darkness until I found my independence and resourcefulness.
I like to have fun with friends, then boyfriend curandomi absolutely not the spiritual aspect of life.
At one point in total darkness: to get out, I clung to spirituality, I experienced the healing power, I was given the honor to communicate with higher entities, and now I'm here to take stock of the situation ...
I feel unsatisfied, as if I was missing a piece to finish the puzzle, I feel that there is something that I did not return. ... So here
che do la colpa al salto vibrazionale, al fatto che l’energia è in movimento, che stiamo cambiando e che dobbiamo solo aspettare…
Ma aspettare cosa?
Nel frattempo, in nome della mia crescita, mi sono resa conto che sono diventata sempre più remissiva: “porgi l’altra guancia, l’altro è un tuo specchio, non essere aggressiva altrimenti l’energia negativa ti ritorna indietro come un boomerang, sopporta perché ciò che hai te lo sei creato, sappi aspettare, affidati ad un maestro, perdona….”
Sono tutte belle parole, ma la realtà?
Sono consapevole che noi esseri umani non siamo gli unici ad esistere, sono consapevole che ci sono forme angeliche, I am aware that there are aliens, I am aware of many things, but inside me a gnawing doubt me as a worm, "because these entities do not actually help me? Because free will is sacred and can not interfere? And most who are these entities that are channeled? "
Not all flour is a lot of" good ", there are also entities in the name of handling many people, you can recognize because they all have the same characteristics: force you to stay related to them, as if they only possessed of the secrets that you can not reveal.
Escape! Get away as you can because they are definitely "handled."
I do not care who deepen
... Everyone is free to interpret as they see fit.
When I began to understand that I alone am the creator of my destiny, that I'm tired of being suppressed and controlled by the incompetent, that I will no longer stay silent suffering in silence, I feel free!
my fate I can create just me, and I can change it at any time when I want.
The spiritual journey that I've done so far I have used to learn to understand events from a viewpoint to the higher vibrations, helped me to understand that I must not succumb to anger me, I can easily learn to assert myself, simply exposing my thought, too bad so what can happen? Nothing, because they are free and you satisfy yourself with the place of all suffering.
So I say to you that you are reading: If there is something eluding you, you create pain, if there are people who hurt you fought back! Foul
absolutely love to another by simply saying how things are and what is your point of view.
For once you shall be the mirror to others and not vice versa. Just hide behind every gesture
spirituality.
Today I see people who go to war in the name of it!
What is spirituality if not the sanctity of yourself? Who can
if you do not love yourself?
Then start now, realize your dreams, avoid the people that can damage, to show others what you are worth, stop being submissive.
Start now to be yourself! If you feel imprisoned
means that it is time that you begin to awaken, it begins to rebel, but do it with a smile, not with anger, you've been silent for too long.
If you find excuses such as: "I can not do, ruin the balance ..." then you're lying, because when you suffer means that there is balance and there is no equilibrium where the disease arrives.
If you get sick of your "enemies" will be happy because they have exercised their power over you!
Free yourself from your pain, express yourself, be yourself!
Sing, dance, laugh, cry, run naked if you want, but be yourself!
No one can stop you, only you can do. Let us stop with these stereotypes
perfect people, because the fiction leads to pain and the pain is not spiritual, as we have experienced for too long.
Now is the time to put aside everything we learned about new-age and begin to live this life with a new awareness: the love for ourselves.
Take all that deserve it, live for yourself, depending on yourself, freed from the ties worn, obsolete, breaks the chains of pain, stop trying to heal the medicine you face: the only freedom can give back health and wellness.
There are no masters, gods or other deities, there are people who enjoy manipulating other people who feel strong keeping us tied to them.
God is you! Only you are the architect of your life.
spiritual beings we are close but nothing if it can not support you, only you can take action!
I am aware that what I say to you tonight is not in line with everything I've written so far, but I have changed and believe that this change has given me the immense joy of living and especially the enthusiasm not to live passively le vicissitudini della vita e soprattutto la speranza.
Con questa nuova forma di pensiero mi sento veramente “a casa”!
Ho ritrovato me stessa.
Con immenso Amore e gratitudine,
Barbara
I like to have fun with friends, then boyfriend curandomi absolutely not the spiritual aspect of life.
At one point in total darkness: to get out, I clung to spirituality, I experienced the healing power, I was given the honor to communicate with higher entities, and now I'm here to take stock of the situation ...
I feel unsatisfied, as if I was missing a piece to finish the puzzle, I feel that there is something that I did not return. ... So here
che do la colpa al salto vibrazionale, al fatto che l’energia è in movimento, che stiamo cambiando e che dobbiamo solo aspettare…
Ma aspettare cosa?
Nel frattempo, in nome della mia crescita, mi sono resa conto che sono diventata sempre più remissiva: “porgi l’altra guancia, l’altro è un tuo specchio, non essere aggressiva altrimenti l’energia negativa ti ritorna indietro come un boomerang, sopporta perché ciò che hai te lo sei creato, sappi aspettare, affidati ad un maestro, perdona….”
Sono tutte belle parole, ma la realtà?
Sono consapevole che noi esseri umani non siamo gli unici ad esistere, sono consapevole che ci sono forme angeliche, I am aware that there are aliens, I am aware of many things, but inside me a gnawing doubt me as a worm, "because these entities do not actually help me? Because free will is sacred and can not interfere? And most who are these entities that are channeled? "
Not all flour is a lot of" good ", there are also entities in the name of handling many people, you can recognize because they all have the same characteristics: force you to stay related to them, as if they only possessed of the secrets that you can not reveal.
Escape! Get away as you can because they are definitely "handled."
I do not care who deepen
... Everyone is free to interpret as they see fit.
When I began to understand that I alone am the creator of my destiny, that I'm tired of being suppressed and controlled by the incompetent, that I will no longer stay silent suffering in silence, I feel free!
my fate I can create just me, and I can change it at any time when I want.
The spiritual journey that I've done so far I have used to learn to understand events from a viewpoint to the higher vibrations, helped me to understand that I must not succumb to anger me, I can easily learn to assert myself, simply exposing my thought, too bad so what can happen? Nothing, because they are free and you satisfy yourself with the place of all suffering.
So I say to you that you are reading: If there is something eluding you, you create pain, if there are people who hurt you fought back! Foul
absolutely love to another by simply saying how things are and what is your point of view.
For once you shall be the mirror to others and not vice versa. Just hide behind every gesture
spirituality.
Today I see people who go to war in the name of it!
What is spirituality if not the sanctity of yourself? Who can
if you do not love yourself?
Then start now, realize your dreams, avoid the people that can damage, to show others what you are worth, stop being submissive.
Start now to be yourself! If you feel imprisoned
means that it is time that you begin to awaken, it begins to rebel, but do it with a smile, not with anger, you've been silent for too long.
If you find excuses such as: "I can not do, ruin the balance ..." then you're lying, because when you suffer means that there is balance and there is no equilibrium where the disease arrives.
If you get sick of your "enemies" will be happy because they have exercised their power over you!
Free yourself from your pain, express yourself, be yourself!
Sing, dance, laugh, cry, run naked if you want, but be yourself!
No one can stop you, only you can do. Let us stop with these stereotypes
perfect people, because the fiction leads to pain and the pain is not spiritual, as we have experienced for too long.
Now is the time to put aside everything we learned about new-age and begin to live this life with a new awareness: the love for ourselves.
Take all that deserve it, live for yourself, depending on yourself, freed from the ties worn, obsolete, breaks the chains of pain, stop trying to heal the medicine you face: the only freedom can give back health and wellness.
There are no masters, gods or other deities, there are people who enjoy manipulating other people who feel strong keeping us tied to them.
God is you! Only you are the architect of your life.
spiritual beings we are close but nothing if it can not support you, only you can take action!
I am aware that what I say to you tonight is not in line with everything I've written so far, but I have changed and believe that this change has given me the immense joy of living and especially the enthusiasm not to live passively le vicissitudini della vita e soprattutto la speranza.
Con questa nuova forma di pensiero mi sento veramente “a casa”!
Ho ritrovato me stessa.
Con immenso Amore e gratitudine,
Barbara
0 comments:
Post a Comment