MARTEDI 01/02/2011
IL POTERE DA’ ALLA TESTA…
Voglio raccontarvi un episodio increscioso, ma che mi ha fatto comprendere come le persone si trasformano non appena riescono ad ottenere a minimum of power over other people ...
I went shopping at the supermarket and the cashier, instead of pulling out all the boxes for cats very heavy, I have made to the cashier.
Pago while I go and I realize that the responsible (among other things that I know well and she knows me ..) followed me to control myself, to see if "stealing" something hiding under the cans (I repeat: I know well ..).
... I'd forgotten a pair of socks worth about three euro (downloading the car and I realized I would have to pay back) ..
She started yelling at the cashier because he had not checked well, making me do the picture in front of the thief so many people.
not tell you how I felt humiliated ... to me that honesty I would like to capacity!
The attitude of this "person" made me understand that need very little power because the people pull out the worst of themselves. If it had been a
attimino nicer, because I know, not everything was resolved, however, without hurting anyone?
Where is the human relationship?
Where has the warmth? We are being
like thieves, getting out of dishonest people .. how I miss those shops in which the relationship between vendor and client was the most important thing, even things seemed more good .. now everything has flavor ANGER!
Are you wondering "what all this hits with spirituality?".
These days I simply asked the Universe to take care of my side of the ground material, to work on the human relation to each other, ignoring the higher realm, and what I find on this earth ... I like it less and less to the power
's human being is willing to sacrifice everything!
The power of the god of money!
God in lower case not upper case, because it is a fake.
When I go when I'm dealing with other people is almost always false, masks, dei deboli, dei codardi che non hanno il coraggio di farsi valere per paura di perdere quel poco POTERE che hanno.
Ma io so che voi che state leggendo non siete così, altrimenti non sareste mai capitati in questo blog..perciò vi chiedo con una mano sul cuore:
“QUANDO USCIAMO PORTIAMO UN PO’ DI AMORE IN QUESTO MONDO FALSO, anche se siamo piccoli, anche se siamo soli, facciamo comunque la differenza! Sorridiamo a chi cerca di umiliarci e nell’umiliazione del prossimo si sente più forte, perché il più forte non è lui!
Sorridiamo a chi fa di tutto per ostacolarci, in qualsiasi ambito, perché chi ci ostacola in realtà è invidioso di noi, di ciò che siamo.
Sorridiamo because we are superior to those meanness. We smile because we know
welcome, love and not judge.
We smile because we live and not survive.
We smile because we love we have inside.
Ps: now at the thought .. I feel a great pain to the soul ...
Barbara
IL POTERE DA’ ALLA TESTA…
Voglio raccontarvi un episodio increscioso, ma che mi ha fatto comprendere come le persone si trasformano non appena riescono ad ottenere a minimum of power over other people ...
I went shopping at the supermarket and the cashier, instead of pulling out all the boxes for cats very heavy, I have made to the cashier.
Pago while I go and I realize that the responsible (among other things that I know well and she knows me ..) followed me to control myself, to see if "stealing" something hiding under the cans (I repeat: I know well ..).
... I'd forgotten a pair of socks worth about three euro (downloading the car and I realized I would have to pay back) ..
She started yelling at the cashier because he had not checked well, making me do the picture in front of the thief so many people.
not tell you how I felt humiliated ... to me that honesty I would like to capacity!
The attitude of this "person" made me understand that need very little power because the people pull out the worst of themselves. If it had been a
attimino nicer, because I know, not everything was resolved, however, without hurting anyone?
Where is the human relationship?
Where has the warmth? We are being
like thieves, getting out of dishonest people .. how I miss those shops in which the relationship between vendor and client was the most important thing, even things seemed more good .. now everything has flavor ANGER!
Are you wondering "what all this hits with spirituality?".
These days I simply asked the Universe to take care of my side of the ground material, to work on the human relation to each other, ignoring the higher realm, and what I find on this earth ... I like it less and less to the power
's human being is willing to sacrifice everything!
The power of the god of money!
God in lower case not upper case, because it is a fake.
When I go when I'm dealing with other people is almost always false, masks, dei deboli, dei codardi che non hanno il coraggio di farsi valere per paura di perdere quel poco POTERE che hanno.
Ma io so che voi che state leggendo non siete così, altrimenti non sareste mai capitati in questo blog..perciò vi chiedo con una mano sul cuore:
“QUANDO USCIAMO PORTIAMO UN PO’ DI AMORE IN QUESTO MONDO FALSO, anche se siamo piccoli, anche se siamo soli, facciamo comunque la differenza! Sorridiamo a chi cerca di umiliarci e nell’umiliazione del prossimo si sente più forte, perché il più forte non è lui!
Sorridiamo a chi fa di tutto per ostacolarci, in qualsiasi ambito, perché chi ci ostacola in realtà è invidioso di noi, di ciò che siamo.
Sorridiamo because we are superior to those meanness. We smile because we know
welcome, love and not judge.
We smile because we live and not survive.
We smile because we love we have inside.
Ps: now at the thought .. I feel a great pain to the soul ...
Barbara
0 comments:
Post a Comment