dedicated to my Domenico, who disappeared three months ago, the angel who more than anyone has been able to give me love .. WEDNESDAY 09/02/2011
There are people who still are not aware of a very important thing that Mother Earth has given us: the animals. They keep us
, absorb the energy transforming heavy for us, we become ill, suffer for us, sacrificing themselves for us.
And many of us do they do?
None.
Guardian angels not only exist in the world of spirituality, of the Beyond the Veil, but also exist in animal form and are our pets that I love the Angels call home.
My house has six cats, I have six other out and four dogs and three horses.
hear their thoughts and feel their mine.
Every morning I open my eyes and I see them next, send me lots of happiness, with them I never feel alone.
When I'm sick around me, I do not give up a second and if they are thoughtfully smiling at me or distract me ...
If each person could accommodate at least one of the loneliness would disappear from the face of the Earth.
I believe that a person who does not love animals can not even love itself, because the love for Mother Earth is ever that makes us closer to our true essence of beings of the earth.
Animals are not inferior beings, rather they are wise beings incarnated in animal form to protect ourselves.
Their respect should be mutual.
I met many people seem hard-hearted, but when they started to talk about their domestic angels I could not help but notice that light in their eyes bursting with joy!
The joy of those who really feels to be loved.
loving another being apparently weaker than us is a good exercise to open our hearts.
And what of those who wronged them?
prefer to think that there is a divine justice.
Many of our furry little animals and non- enter our homes, to absorb the energy that is stagnant and become for us.
This is not a high form of love? Wherever he goes
attracted people like me who love animals, and if you like I invite you to leave your story in this blog as a spiritual content in each animal is enclosed in a spirit wise.
Even if my guardian angels cross the threshold I know that back in another form because I have always done and I always recognized.
not grieve if you lose them because they come back, ever!
Be grateful to them, respect them because they know how to give unconditionally.
can draw from them your love, fine, superb, wonderful.
Never forget that they are a part of us, with a different form.
Give my regards to my account and embrace your angels home! Barbara
There are people who still are not aware of a very important thing that Mother Earth has given us: the animals. They keep us
, absorb the energy transforming heavy for us, we become ill, suffer for us, sacrificing themselves for us.
And many of us do they do?
None.
Guardian angels not only exist in the world of spirituality, of the Beyond the Veil, but also exist in animal form and are our pets that I love the Angels call home.
My house has six cats, I have six other out and four dogs and three horses.
hear their thoughts and feel their mine.
Every morning I open my eyes and I see them next, send me lots of happiness, with them I never feel alone.
When I'm sick around me, I do not give up a second and if they are thoughtfully smiling at me or distract me ...
If each person could accommodate at least one of the loneliness would disappear from the face of the Earth.
I believe that a person who does not love animals can not even love itself, because the love for Mother Earth is ever that makes us closer to our true essence of beings of the earth.
Animals are not inferior beings, rather they are wise beings incarnated in animal form to protect ourselves.
Their respect should be mutual.
I met many people seem hard-hearted, but when they started to talk about their domestic angels I could not help but notice that light in their eyes bursting with joy!
The joy of those who really feels to be loved.
loving another being apparently weaker than us is a good exercise to open our hearts.
And what of those who wronged them?
prefer to think that there is a divine justice.
Many of our furry little animals and non- enter our homes, to absorb the energy that is stagnant and become for us.
This is not a high form of love? Wherever he goes
attracted people like me who love animals, and if you like I invite you to leave your story in this blog as a spiritual content in each animal is enclosed in a spirit wise.
Even if my guardian angels cross the threshold I know that back in another form because I have always done and I always recognized.
not grieve if you lose them because they come back, ever!
Be grateful to them, respect them because they know how to give unconditionally.
can draw from them your love, fine, superb, wonderful.
Never forget that they are a part of us, with a different form.
Give my regards to my account and embrace your angels home! Barbara
0 comments:
Post a Comment